Bewoda Agreement and arrangement made by E-Mail/WhatsApp with our representatives become legally valid only if approved in writing by us. Quotation & acceptance of orders are always without obligation. After Confirmation of delivery place, Product details, Packaging and all charges of C&F, the customer is obliged to accept delivery pay the agreed price and adhere to the payment terms of the order.
All orders below 15000 USD/Euro, plus VAT will require 100% payment with the order confirmation before production begins. Trade credit terms are available by separate negotiation.
On orders over 15000 USD/Euro Bewoda International will accept a non-refundable deposit of 70% with an order confirmation before production begins. The remaining 30% balance is to be paid and cleared before dispatch.
We explains Bewoda accepted mostly methods of payments in which our customer feel satisfied, because we need 100% satisfaction of our customers.
Our methods of payments:
VIA BANK: (This is secure method of payment because bank is involved and Pakistan Customs authorities require a commercial invoice and a bill of lading (or airway bill) against of payment. If exporter will not provide this than payment hold in bank and refundable.
Payoneer: The Bewoda accept payments by Payoneer, Payoneer is 100% secure method of payments because If an order doesn’t arrive or it doesn’t match the description, we’ll reimburse the full cost of eligible purchases plus original shipping.
Webmoney: The Bewoda accept payments by Webmoney refunds are available for up to 30 days after the payment is received. Webmoney supports partial refunds up to the full transaction amount.
WESTERN UNION: The Bewoda accept western union payments. (The buyer send money by western union only our NTN number holder person (We provide written in WhatsApp or Invoice), otherwise we are not liable for wrong transaction or fraud).
Skrill: The Bewoda accept payments by Skril (But the buyer pay C&F + Skril service charges) and Skrill is 100% secure method of payments because If an order doesn’t arrive or it doesn’t match the description, we’ll reimburse the full cost of eligible purchases plus original shipping.
Note: We are also accept master cards, Debit cards, Credit cards & etc. As Customer Required because Customer Satisfaction is our target.